Thursday 26 April 2012

Swamp Birds

This summer I got my new Tamron 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 tele-macro (1:2)
 and get out for experimenting with it 


Everyday after my college hours I used to went out to a lake where many kind of birds and snakes made their rendezvous and I the one & only another species went there for watching those amazing creatures playing and singing .....................


armed with my Nikon D7000 and Tamron 70-300 nikon mount I tried to snap some beautiful moment of their life .......................

look for this pic..... three duck swimming through a single track ......... and look for the contrast ........ three brothers .......... the team leader is the fair one and the rear one is the black one ...... hehe .....
the whole family swimming .........................
the whole family became two just because of they are searching the whole place .............



No comments:

Post a Comment