Monday 30 April 2012

Yellow-footed Green Pigeon


It was a Monday of Summer ..... after my lunch I went to the terrace of our Hostel just for spending some time with the lovely friends live on a tree just behind our Hostel ....... and suddenly I found this Stranger to that Tree ......... Yellow-footed Green Pigeon. At first I was surprised as I had not ever seen this Lil' friend at Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal. There were two Pigeons at first and their Rhythmic co-operation was just amazing......... just look for some moments of their life below...............


 searching simultaneously in two directions as they are the Guard .... :-)


doing the same thing in the same Position ........ :-) as they are the [ judwa bhai ].


wo wo wo ..... showing acrobatic skill ....... :-)


 where are you looking for my dear friend?  ...... :-(


a big Yawning ....... in the summer ....... every one does it... why don't I do???? .... :-)


went for a long Sleep ...... standing sleep ...... :-) .......


and lastly one another friend joined them ..... and suddenly they flew away .... :-(

I had spend some 1/2 an hour with them .... and I was too happy after sharing some time with those lovely-cute friends ..... :-)
Love the Birds ...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment